Friday 20 August 2010

Chicken, Bad dreams and Warcraft Support

Been pulling a sicky from work for past 4 days, pure milked time off cause im too lazy to get out of bed in the morning, went to the butchers the other day for some chicken, the butcher gave me sooooo much chicken its coming out my ears.

Woke up today after having a lush dream that I got everything I wanted and I was happy with my life, woke up feeling bad about my life now, which is a cunt cause I have a good life, good health, great friends and family.

Also woke up with my inbox spammed from Blizzard support about my Warcraft account being hacked, this has been going on for ages but I dont even play the game anymore. So I'm holding to speak to them about a game I dont play. Would be eassier to block the emails but they wreckon my account is being sold, and I dont want no jobless geek making money of all my wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment